Passive fire protection
GFA Premier are experts in passive fire protection, and have a great track record in preventing recurring ‘invisible’ fire risks for businesses. When contractors or in-house operations break down a compartment or sub-compartment wall, they don’t check it again. GFA Premier performs detailed structural surveys of passive fire protection systems to locate ‘invisible risks’. They can supply and install various fire stopping and passive fire protection systems to deal with that ‘invisible risk’.
Construction and Structural Solutions
We have a seasoned team of professionals, who will install various construction and structural solutions for fire protection. These include:
- Smoke barriers systems.
- Protection for structural coating, steelwork, boarding, and spray solutions.
- Passive fire protection audits and surveys.
- Integrity testing of IT server rooms.
- Compartment integrity audits and surveys.
- Air sealing to important IT server rooms.
All our products are accredited, and our team has been Third Party Accredited with the International Fire Consultants Group (IFC Group).
Our experienced fire consultants have great expertise in project delivery, and that enables us to add greater value engineering, and combine our skills, while maintaining fire safety requirements. Our consultant fire engineers are full-time members of the Institution of Fire Engineers, and our services include:
- Construction phase audit.
- Assessment for explosive atmosphere and dangerous substance.
- Design reviews.
- Developing strategies for fire safety to support Building Regulation applications.
- Post construction audits.
- Pre-construction meetings.
- Project Management of contractors.
- Support when consultation with Building Control Officers & Fire and Rescue Services.
We are regarded as the best in the business, when it comes to implementing passive fire protection systems into the fabric of buildings.
Contact us today to arrange your Passive Fire Protection survey.
BRING FIRE SAFETY INTO THE FABRIC OF YOUR BUILDING
Contact us today to arrange your Passive Fire Protection survey